The evolution and growth of a profession are parallel to the degree of development of the countries, and it is this evolution which determines the degree of professionalization of each work to obtain more and more capacities which allow the professionals of work best in their fields of action.
There is a global need to have a high number of nursing professionals who continue their training to a postgraduate level who will provide them with more tools to face the challenges they will face in this difficult care profession to the person with the main concern respect for the dignity of each patient.
The Master of Science in Nursing aims to train health professionals with a multidisciplinary profile in the main areas of knowledge of nursing, with special attention to health management, to contribute to the improvement of professional action through the acquisition of new knowledge and tools, and to better take care of the user of health services, public and private.
In this sense, the nursing in USA for international students aims to train nursing professionals with a high level of technical competence, an ethical professional sense and a social compromise, by updating and deepening the knowledge for them participate in the identification and solution of health, management and educational problems, thus improving their professional and research practice.
The Master of Science in Nursing offers a complete preparation with tools and concepts that help professionals in this sector to enrich their training to improve their personal and professional skills, collaborating in this way to meet the objectives of their institutions in accordance changes in external and internal environments in health facilities. All this thanks to theoretical knowledge, practical case studies, and exercises that allow the candidate to progress in the understanding of nursing in his main areas of action.
- Strengthen the theoretical and philosophical basis of nursing by emphasizing activities that promote logical thinking and scientific reasoning.
- Contribute to the dissemination of knowledge of nursing and health that can scientifically support the praxis of the discipline.
- Deepen the model of self-management and prepare the professional to incorporate it into clinical practice.
- Design and implement planning, actions, and evaluation in the nursing field, anticipating different health needs based on issues, age, and social context.
- Apply the methods and techniques needed to educate to health.
- To guide and reinforce medical and health thinking and action based on the patient, the user, and the health service provider.
- Develop management, communication and leadership skills in the field of nursing.
- Apply epidemiological knowledge and bio-statistical tools in the interpretation and development of research studies.
- Promote the development of professional oriented research.
This program is a means to arrive at a complete strategic change that allows the professional to best manage his work teams from an ethical and humanistic perspective. The nursing colleges in USA for international students promotes learning based on the individual and collective knowledge of students through a training strategy based on activities oriented to the resolution of practical cases and projects.