Studying abroad is a daring and ambitious project that is difficult to do alone. At a minimum, you will need independent advice, and maybe help at all stages of admission. You will learn in this article what role a study in Russia consultant in India can play here.
Education abroad: the first difficulties
Every person deciding the issue of education for himself or his child starts with the main thing: the search for information. Especially when it comes to studying abroad.
It would seem that today you can do everything yourself: study the websites of schools and universities, travel around the countries and understand where it will be more comfortable to study, search the forums for parents who have already sent their children to study abroad and can share their experience.
Then, finally, choose your own version from a dozen similar ones, figure out how to draw up the documents, at the same time prepare for admission.
Those who immerse themselves in this work with their heads, it becomes clear that finding the necessary information in our technological age is perhaps the most difficult thing. On the way, there are obstacles that you don’t expect:
- Conflicting information on different sites;
- Biased opinions in reviews;
- Too many schools, universities, programs;
- A rebellious child who knows what he wants;
- Hindrances in paperwork
- Unique subtleties that are difficult to prepare for (“what will they ask about in an interview?”, “how long should a motivation letter be?”);
A separate difficulty is that there is no one general regulation for those entering abroad. Depending on the country, the format of study and the program, the requirements for the documents that the student must provide, the admission procedure, visa requirements and other details differ.
Knowing these details and having up-to-date information is the main weapon of an education abroad consultant who will help you prepare papers and meet deadlines – otherwise it will be doubly disappointing if your admission is canceled due to a small inaccuracy in translation or a missed deadline.
Study Abroad Agency: Basic Functions
However, working with documents is only part of the functions of a training abroad specialist. First of all, it helps you choose: a comfortable country, a suitable university, an optimal study program and job prospects, and then a strategy for preparing for admission.
Go to study in the USA or the UK? Go straight to university or start college? It is on this choice that sometimes depends how the next few years will turn out for a person, and maybe the whole life!
Therefore, it is so important not to make a mistake, analyze as much information as possible and make an informed decision.
How else can a study abroad agency help you?
- Advise on all issues related to studying abroad;
- Help with the choice of language, art or sports camps, high schools, colleges and universities abroad, continuing education courses, trainings and other educational programs for adults;
- Organize a study trip to educational institutions;
- Conduct language testing, register for exams;
- Find a tutor to prepare for admission;
- Prepare for the interview;
- Translate and execute documents for admission to a university/school/camp, as well as for obtaining a visa and travel abroad.
Study overseas education consultants constantly communicate with representatives of educational institutions, they are the first to learn about new programs, changes in legislation, price fluctuations, etc.