Kyrgyzstan is a Central Asia country. History spans a variety of culture and empire. Geographically isolated by mountainous terrain. Capital City is Bishkek. The currency of Kyrgyzstan is Som (1 Rs=0.97 Som). Climate in Kyrgyzstan is sunny, averaging about 70 days of rain a year. Official language is Kyrgyz, Russian.
MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN
A medical study in Kyrgyzstan offers the cheapest MBBS in the world. It consists of top medical universities that offer medical degrees. Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO, MCI. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will provide opportunities to students across the world.
Why study MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN?
- Low Tuition fee.
- Globally recognized and affiliated to WHO, MCI/NMC
- No Admission charge
- Simple application procedure
- Medium of study: English
- Indian food
- Good hostel facility
- Eligible for government jobs as well as for PG Courses after completing MBBS
- Low living as well as travel cost
- Exposure for Global opportunities
- Recognized by International association of universities
- No entrance exam
- 4 hr flight from India
Duration – MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN
- Must be 17 years+ and must not exceed 25 years (31st December)
- Completed class 12th from recognized or regular board
- General category - Aggregate of at least 55% in physics, chemistry and biology; English is compulsory subject.
- Reserved category- Aggregate of at least 45% in physics, chemistry and biology; English is compulsory subject.
- Need to clear NEET from 2018 onwards.