Poland is located in Central Europe. Poland is bordered by the Baltic Sea, Lithuania, and Russia's Kaliningrad Oblast to the north, Belarus and Ukraine to the east, Slovakia and the Czech Republic to the south, and Germany to the west. MBBS in Poland is “The Dream” for many Indian Students. Poland follow the pattern and syllabus of MBBS just like various other countries in Europe. The country rank high in the world in terms of Human Development.
UNIVERSITY IN POLAND
- University of GDANSK
The University of Gdańsk is a dynamically developing institution of higher learning, and one that combines respect for tradition with a commitment to the new. It offers education in nearly all fields of academic knowledge, in sought-after professions on the job market and in state-of-the-art facilities in its Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia campuses. It is currently one of the most modern academic centres in Poland. The University of Gdańsk was founded on 20 March 1970.
- The MBBS degree from the medical college of GDANSK is globally accepted and student can practice worldwide.
- Poland is affordable cost, low tuition free and living.
- Free coaching classes for USMLE part 1 & part 2.
- Academic credit transfer system.
- Internationally recognized universities (MCI & WHO).
- The MBBS universities in Poland also include teaching in small groups and demonstration in practical classes.
- 1 year – Pre-clinical/ Pre Medical
- 2 years – Basic Science
- 2 years – Clinical Rotation
- 1 year – Internship
- Age 17 years on or before the date of admission
- General Category – 50% aggregate marks in Class XII (PCB)
- SC/ST/OBC Category – 40% aggregate marks in Class XII (PCB)
- NEET is compulsory.
- Mark sheets of class X & XII (Original).
- National Passport (Original) & Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate (Original).
- NEET score card.
- Bank Statement required – last 6 months.
- Passport sized photos with white background.
- 264,000 PLN (50,72,096 INR) for 6 years