South America is the fourth largest Continent in the world. South America is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. South America is also very much famous for the tallest waterfall and the largest waterfall on earth.
Why study MBBS in South America?
- Course duration – 5years
- Globally recognized and affiliated to WHO, MCI/NMC
- No Donation or No Entrance exam
- Digital Classes - Best and largest Computer Lab among all the Universities of Guyana
- University follows USMLE curriculum
- English taught Universities
- Indian food and hostel
- Low living cost
- Exposure for Global opportunities
- Pathway to USA – Legal path to settle in America
- After clearing USMLE Step – I, the students can go to various Hospitals in USA for the Clinical Rotation in cities like Chicago, Washington, Maryland, Michigan .
- The Clinical Rotation in USA will facilitate the students in getting residency in subjects of their choice in various reputed Universities of the USA.
- Minimum age of the student should be 17 years on or before 31st December.
- Student must have completed class 12th from recognised board
- Student should pass 12th class : Science stream : Physics, chemistry, biology) with 50% in CBSC/ISC or equivalent board of examination
- NEET Qualified