Certificate in Nursing Capacity Assessment Program (CAP)
- Certificate in Nursing Capacity Assessment Program (CAP) is for an Internationally Qualified Nurse (IQN). Through the program one should able to focus on competencies for scope of practice and obtain a practising certificate to continue career in nursing.
- This is a full-time programme delivered over a maximum of twelve weeks consisting of a theory course and a clinical placement course.
- IELTS results [7.0 Academic (no lower than 7.0 in reading, listening, writing and speaking subtests)]
- Health Declaration
- Registration with Nursing Council (recognized by the NZNC)
- New Zealand Nursing Council Decision letter
- Employment letter with the hours worked as a registered nurse in the last three years.
Bachelor of Nursing
- There is a wide variety of career possibilities both nationally and internationally as a registered nurse, including medical, surgical, emergency department, mental health, public health and rural health nursing.
- NMIT graduates have a high rate of employment on completion of their studies. Gain the skills and experience the need for your career through combined theory, practice and clinical studies.
- Class XII marksheet with PCB
- IELTS results - 6.5 Academic (no lower than 6.5 in speaking, reading and writing subtests and 7.0 in listening subtest).
- GNM can apply directly into the 2nd year.