Russia is among the biggest countries in the world. It also has the coldest region due to which there is heavy ice fall during winters. Russia is a populous city and has a great facility for public transport services. Apart of all Russia is famous for its medical studies all over the world. 80% of international students come to Russia for pursuing MBBS. Russian universities offer the most detailed studies on medical courses and the best part is that the maximum course covered in practical form. The article will help you to get admission in top medical universities in Russia for international students.
You have to meet the minimum requirements for Studying MBBS in Russia such as:
- You should attain the age of 17 years on or prior to 31st
- You have attached your 11th and 12th class certificates along with the application form.
- For students belongs to a general category should have minimum 50% and 40% marks of SC/ST and OBC in class 12th.
- It’s a 6-year course excluding a one-year internship in India.
- Some Russian Medical Universities take a basic test to check the level of education in 12th
Fee Structure: Because of the healthy relationship between countries India and Russia, the maximum number of medical students apply to study MBBS in Russia. The fee structure is different of all Russia MBBS college, depends upon the location of the university. Students are allowed to visit their native homes six times a year.
Types of MBBS Courses:
Russia offers three types of MBBS courses. These are:
- Complete MBBS course in the English language – offer by very few universities
- Complete MBBS course in the Russian language – offer by all universities
- Bilingual Program which includes a half course in English and rests in Russian – offered by most of the universities.
Benefits of studying in medical schools in russia for Indian students are:
- The most important factor for which people want to study in Russia is that there is no entrance test and you don’t have to pay any donation for mbbs admission in russia.
- A student belongs to middle-class families can also afford the cost of living and studying in Russia.
- Discounted course fee.
- Medical council of India (MCI) approves recognition of Russian medical degree.
- In most of the cases, the student gets a visa easily.
- All Russian universities are government recognized and their certification is accepted worldwide.
- Students get placement in reputed and major hospitals around the world.
- The russia mbbs medical collegeoffers unconventional teaching facilities.
- Unlike Indian Medical Colleges Most of the MBBS course in Russia is eighty per cent practical based.
Because of low cost to study medicine in russia and minimum requirement to study mbbs in russia eligibility for Indian students enables most of the candidate to study in Russia who want to get foreign education. With an experience of more than 150 years of providing MBBS, Russia has made outstanding medical practitioners and doctors.